Monday, September 9, 2019

Entry #3 Rush

                   I pick up the object with my middle finger and thumb.It is not very big,it doesn't even fully fit in the palm of my hand.As I raise the crescent moon shape to my mouth,I already have thoughts about how it is going to taste based off of its yellow color alone.I bite into the middle of the shape making sure to avoid the hard outer skin.As I bite down,my taste buds are met with an overwhelming sour sensation from the juicy middle.My face involuntarily reacts,one eye closed and the other squinted,my lips puckered,and eyebrows furrowed.In that moment it was like everything had stopped,frozen in time,my mind taking me to another place.Suddenly,I am in a world of yellow.Everywhere I look,all I see is the color yellow.I am standing in a forest of yellow egg shaped trees that have a rough outer layer. I start to walk towards the sound of running water.Past the yellow forest and grassy hills is a bright yellow river with a boat made out of the outer skin of the juicy object I just bit into.I carefully get into the boat and it starts quickly going down the river.It's not looking so good,the boat starts spinning in circles down the river,hitting rocks here and there.The water gradually becomes louder until it is roaring in my ears.That's when I realized that I was about to go over a waterfall.The water takes the boat and I over the edge making us separate as we fall.In the moment after going over the edge and before sinking into the water below,everything was in slow motion and I didn't have a care in the world,but that was soon interrupted with the sting of the water.The stinging sensation of the water overwhelmed me making me feel shriveled up and unable to breathe.Right as I felt like I was about to pass out,I had stopped biting and pulled my mouth away from the object.Soon after the sting went away making me feel bold and adventurous,It was a rush.Image result for yellow waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment