Monday, October 7, 2019

Entry #8 Anxiety

               Many people in the world have a problem with Anxiety. I want to think that it is most common with this generation. For those that don't know what it is, a google definition of the Anxiety disorder would be, an intense and constant worry and fear about everyday situations.There are many jokes about it on the internet, mainly being used as a way to cope with having it. My friends and I make these jokes often too. I, personally, have dealt with anxiety for the past five years. I has been a huge part of my life, basically, it controls my life.
                                                                Image result for anxiety
              One big problem that I face with it is that I avoid situations that will give me Anxiety and sometimes  I will give myself it while trying to avoid it. An example of this would be, making up excuses to not go some place or talk to someone.
              I actually have Social Anxiety which is very difficult for me because I always want to be the center of attention. To go into more detail, I want everyone to listen to me and I never want to be discluded from things but I don't want everyone to stare at me all at once. I guess it puts thoughts in my head that everyone is judging me and that everyone suddenly hates me and that makes me want to just hide from everyone, always.
                                                                 Image result for anxiety
                   This makes me push everyone away and put myself in my own little bubble. I end up getting very lonely and depressed make more problems out of nothing. However, lately I have been trying things that I don't normally do and try to overcome this problem. I might even go to a Halloween party, which is way out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment