Sunday, September 1, 2019

Entry #1 Opinions

         If you ask some people they will say that blogs are stupid and pointless but I find blogs to be very interesting and creative.It's a good way to connect with others,learn new things,and strengthen your writing skills too.It can also be fun making the blog unique with your own style.It is interesting to see the different formats a blog can be in.For example,a family blog that I read named @theuglyvolvo https://twitter.com/theuglyvolvo blogs on Twitter.Instead of long "what I did for vacation" type of blogs that drag on and can become boring after a while,this person decided to blog using short to the point tweets.I personally like this about the blog,It keeps people entertained and coming back for more.Even I wanted to keep scrolling through her page.However,that blogger is stuck in the Twitter format and doesn't ever change.A more formal blog that I read named Finding The Universe https://www.findingtheuniverse.com/ has a website that they can change when they want.What I like about this blog is that even though the main topic of the blog is traveling it still has more of a variety.They have tips, resources, recommendations, advice, and guides for traveling.So this blog is obviously more of an informational blog but it is still very inviting to other viewers. Everything in the blog is clear and easy to get to and the pictures help intrigue viewers.Other people have started businesses using their blogs.For example,a person created the blog TMZ  https://www.tmz.com/ to give information about celebrities.This is a blog that I would have not thought to was a blog.I wouldn't have thought that news websites or websites that promote a business would be a blog.Now that I think of it,it makes a lot of sense.It is good for business.To either let people know what the business is all about making people want to buy from them.In TMZ's case they will get a lot of viewers because they are blogging about what is trending in the community.These blogs influence me to be creative and free with my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting take on blogs and the creativity of blogs. I do see it also as a creative writing source for authors. It is interesting to see just how many different blogs are out there. I am not sure of this but it would be interesting if there was like a library of blogs and you could easily find blogs based on certain criteria.

    ReplyDelete